Sunday, September 13, 2009


Well since I go back to the university tomorrow I should update this blog about our summer trip. We were fortunate enough to spend parts of six days at the cabin in Colorado. Everyone was so impressed with how well Jennifer handled it and never complained about anything up there. As always the boys and I loved it and it was a great time sharing stories, improving relationships and getting to know new family members better. We had the traditional family baseball game which was as competitive as ever. I even had the opportunity to take my wife on a long 4-wheeler ride up the canyon. There is a strong hope that we will still have opportunities to go back again, but it may be a year or two. Other than late nights sharing stories and hikes, my most meaningful experiences from the cabin included one on one talks with siblings and Dad sharing stories from his life.

No comments: