Back in Logan we spent a morning hiking to the wind caves with some of the other families. It is hard to believe that I have never been on that hike before. It was a lot of fun except for the shortcut that Kaden took us on that wasn't really a shortcut. They got there in the same amount of time and it definitely wasn't easier. I do love the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and hopefully some day I will find myself there on a more permanent basis. Again it was definitely enjoyable watching the boys spent so much time with their cousins and seem to fit in so well. It was also great talking with siblings.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Back in Logan we spent a morning hiking to the wind caves with some of the other families. It is hard to believe that I have never been on that hike before. It was a lot of fun except for the shortcut that Kaden took us on that wasn't really a shortcut. They got there in the same amount of time and it definitely wasn't easier. I do love the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and hopefully some day I will find myself there on a more permanent basis. Again it was definitely enjoyable watching the boys spent so much time with their cousins and seem to fit in so well. It was also great talking with siblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment