Sunday, November 21, 2010
I can read English
Michael entered an English reading comprehension competition at our school without us knowing about it. One day at our school, one of my students said that Michael was first place in the English reading competition. I was a little surprised since we had no idea and so I asked him about it. He said he was the last one to enter the building and the first one to leave. So I guess having him read the scriptures in English and reading the Friend magazine articles is paying off. He also finished up his midterms and although he did one of the worst he had ever done, he still ended up fourth in his class. I heard that some of the tests were a lot harder this time so getting lower scores can be a little expected although he did miss some that he should have gotten. I told him he definitely has potential to be number one in his class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment