Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You can't play if you can't run.

Michael's baseball career is currently on hold. On what was more of a freak accident than anything else, Michael sprang his ankle. He was playing baseball with some classmates in between classes and on running the bases he stepped on a rock and twisted his ankle. The doctor told him it was pretty severe. He was told that he would have to stay off the ankle for about six weeks. His mother has done a good job of keeping him out of practice. Better than I would have been for sure. When I am hurt, I still think of ways to get out there and play. Well he has tests coming up soon and so it has kind of been a blessing, because he has spent a little more time on his school work. I know he is looking forward to playing again and that will probably mean when summer hits.

No comments: