Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Back in Hualien Again.
Well it must feel good for James and his basketball team to be back in Hualien. On June 12th they played their final two games of the year. It ended much the same way as all the rest. They won another championship. In Hualien County for the year they ended with a 18-1 record. The one loss was because one of their players sprained his knee and they didn't have a replacement player since only ten people went to the tournament and so they withdrew taking 4th place. James has had a lot of fun and a lot of success. Many people still come up to me and talk about how he plays and most of them I don't even know. Now it is time to start thinking about next year and playing for his Junior High school team. I am not sure how that will work yet, but I imagine he will have a little bit of a learning curve to go through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment