Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Parent's Trip
Well the folks came and left already. Mostly just a few pounds heavier. There were a lot of great times in between meals. I am sure they will tell everybody that all we do is eat, but we don't normally eat like this unless they are hear or it is something like Chinese New Year which both happened to be going on at the same time. While here we did travel to the newly opened Eda World. It had some good rides and it was great watching mom on the ferris wheel, which not only was gigantic, but was also located on the roof of a 6 story building, making it seem even higher. There was Elizabeth in her little voice saying "Come on Rosalie!" and "Hay is for cows, grass is for sheep!" We also attended church in an area that I served in and my folks got to meet a family that I had worked hard with and whose father is now serving in the stake presidency. We even enjoyed a beautiful morning in the temple. This helped get some more of our temple work done for Jennifer's family. But mostly we just enjoyed the time that we had together. It was a lot of fun. I know it isn't easy for them to make the travel and to live with everything that we do here, so I am especially grateful that they came. They even left it open that they would come again if we had twin girls. I guess we will just have to see what Heavenly Father has in mind for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment