Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Yankee pride
Well my Yankee followup for now. The season is about a month over with and the Yankees aren't doing as well as I would like. However, there are a lot of good things to look forward too. Jeter has become the all time leader in at bats for the Yankees. He still needs a few more hits to catch the great Lou Gehrig, but I am sure he will do that. The pitching has struggled, but maybe is about to turn a corner. I still look forward to seeing them playing in the post season this year where they should be great. Also, keep your eyes out for young Austin Jackson. He should be in New York by mid summer and then we will be able to hear the announcer say "Austin powers one over the left field wall." Go Yankees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment