Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Receiving a Name


I am sure that you are aware that you are not allowed to take pictures in the chapel, so we had this one taken in the foyer. Today we had Elizabeth blessed and given her name. It was a great blessing. You can see her wearing her lace dress that grandma and grandpa bought for her. James unfortunately is slouching. He doesn't want anyone to know that he is taller than his mother. Jennifer's sister Yvonne was in town, but we couldn't convince her to come to church with us. I think this is also probably the last time I give one of my children a name.

1 comment:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

It may be your last time blessing a child, but it won't be long until I get to bless my first child! Having not used the priesthood too much while on my mission, I am going to be pretty nervous…
-Chris