Saturday, June 27, 2009
This is going to be one busy summer.
I have to say that my summer started a little early this year. This month I was fortunate to have a great friend Jason West come and visit us for a few days. We mostly just hung out and swapped a few stories about what is currently going on in our lives. He has since gone home and now I am anticipating the arrival of my sister and her two daughters. They will spend 2 weeks with us and after they leave my good friend Lance will come back from Hong Kong with his family for two weeks. Before he leaves I will be taking my family to America and Canada despite what everyone here keeps warning me about the swine flu pandemic. We will be spending time in California, Utah, Colorado, Washington, and Vancouver. We will spend time at the cabin which means some much to me, watching the Martin Harris pageant and also catching a game or two of the Yankees at Safeco Field. See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment